Austria is a beautiful country that has much to offer. It may be small, but it’s filled with culture and history. Austria is also home to one of the most famous composers in history, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart! These are just some of the many reasons why you should visit this amazing country.
1) Schönbrunn Palace – This palace was once an imperial summer residence for emperors and kings alike. Today it serves as a museum where visitors can see over 1,400 years’ worth of art collections from all around Europe.
2) The Danube River– This river runs smoothly from Germany to Hungary, winding its way through Austria’s capital city-Vienna. It offers many gorgeous views such as Hofburg Palace or scenes of locals strolling along its banks after work for some relaxation time while enjoying their favorite beer at one of the restaurants that line up both sides on either side throughout most parts where it splits into two different paths before joining back together again downstream until reaching Budapest in the southeastern part of country which makes an ideal tourist destination if you’re planning your trip there around this wonderful riverside location
3) Vienna – Is home to some of the most beautiful architecture in Europe, including Schonbrunn Palace and The Hofburg Palace Complex – these two buildings alone make Vienna worth visiting!
4) Salzburg – Was made famous by its connection with Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart who was born there; it is one of Austria’s top tourist destinations
5) Linz – Has an amazing Old Town which has been declared UNESCO World
6) The Salzkammergut Lake District – If you’re looking for a place to relax then this is it. This area features many lakes, water parks, horseback riding tours, and more activities to enjoy during your stay. Start off by going on a boat tour from Hallstatt to Dachstein Glacier or take an excursion up one of their mountainside towns like Bad Ischl or Gmunden!